Pretty In Pink

Friday, October 07, 2005

I've been blogging for a year already!

It was my blog's birthday yesterday. And in true Sharon style, I forgot about it until this morning.

I have kind of forgotten why and how I started this blog but well, a year went pass so fast. I think I started it to be able to write about the happenings in my life and some other crap. I've always loved to write and it is one of my favourite things to do. I'm more a writer than a speaker as everyone who knows me is aware. But I'm also more a singer than a writer. Go figure!

Anyway, happy belated birthday to my pretty in pink blog!

Not much happening in my life lately....still mourning and still running to the gym at least 3 times a week. Absolutely love kickboxing and combat yoga classes! These are the 2 must-go classes every week. Oh and besides the gym, I've been busy spending my money on online sprees and also at this blog mybeadz.blogspot.com. I know I said some time ago I want to learn how to make my own jewellery but then ever since I started collecting Belinda's creations, I stopped thinking about doing my own. Why bother when I can get such gorgeous stuff from her!?!!?? I will never be able to make anything as beautiful as her!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
P.S. Got my bonus finally after all the months of waiting and guess what?! It was NOT worth the long wait at all!! Hmph!! F**K!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home