Pretty In Pink

Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Back Again!

Hi....guess what, I'm here again. I really love doing the disappearing act!

Well, been too busy. Running to and from home and hospital because of my grandma and preparing for my second round of auditions at Hark which took place yesterday. I forgot to thank my supporters - my honey, monkey sis, Jol, Ange, Mark, Kelvin, Elaine and her dear Daniel! Sorry I forgot to thank you guys on stage!! Too gan cheong lah.....as you all can see! My brain freeze when I'm holding a mike and standing on stage! And yes, by the way, yours truly forgot the lyrics....SHIT! Always happens to me! But lucky my 2nd song, Ah Mei's one was quite ok and went without any more boo-boos!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the vainpot preening in front of the mirror before the audition!

That's a pretty picture. For unglam ones, please refer to Jolene's blog (Don't pretend Jol! I know you must have taken some!!). In case you didn't know, Jol loves publishing the most unglam and awful looking pics of moi!!

Well, that audition is over and done with. Will update if I hear from Hark.

Oh....dear grandma is back at home. More relaxed and happy at home but then still have ups and downs. One day she is really well and the next, she will be throwing up and looking not so good. But we're all optimistic that she will get well. I'm sure she can't wait to be able to eat properly again.....now still using the feeding tube, which she obviously hates! My grandma is a foodie, just like her granddaughter!! Moi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home