Pretty In Pink

Friday, March 25, 2005

Long long weekend!!

Hiyo folks, everyone enjoying the long weekend I hope....hehe.

I had a good week. Went ktv with Kelvin and Charlene, my fellow Hark-ers! It was great to sing with them. We all love singing and it brought back plenty of great memories of our time in Hark music. It will be fantastic to have the whole class together for a ktv outing....might be difficult but I sure look forward to it. Xiaomei Charlene was only 17 when we first met, on the first lesson at Hark....now she is 20 going on 21 already! How time flies! She's getting prettier and more matured but still cute and fun! Still a great singer!!

It was a week of gatherings for me. On the eve of Good Friday, I met up with my primary school classmates! We counted and realised we have knowned each other for like 15 years!!!! Amazing! It's a blessing for us to still be in touch! All 7 of the old clique managed to turn up for the gathering yesterday at Tony Romas at Suntec. It was just like the old days (or should I say younger days? Sighs......). We all feel old already but then it's ok because we all still look the same as yesteryears! Happy to hear that Meiling and Peipei have gone throught their ROM and are now proud homeowners with their other halves. And also good to hear that Jianye has a girlfriend already. Heehee....now left Weiliang who is still single. But then, I think there's absolutely no hurry, he can take his time to enjoy being a swinging bachelor! It was a fun outing, hope we meet again soon!

Having a lazy day at home today, blogging away just as my honey is snoring away in my room. Haahaa....poor honey, so tired. Anyway, I gotta go now! Enjoy the holiday peeps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home