Pretty In Pink

Friday, January 21, 2005

I've got IRONED hair!!

Hey hey.....guess who went to iron her hair yet again!! Moi!! Check out the photo taken after a really really long day at the salon....


Don't I look so ah-gong-gong!

I went with Ange and Liah to do our hair at this ulu salon in West Coast (Outer space to me!!). Used to stay around that area eons ago but now it really is soooooo unfamiliar to me. Anyway, I'm very happy with the rebonding job the hairstylist did for me. The 2 hairstylists there are really good and they are mindful of every little detail!! 2 thumbs up! Ange's hair is now a classy and sophiscated brown colour with brown highlights and Liah's is a bold and vava-voom reddish base colour with bright red highlights.....phoa!!

Oh yeah, my honey is coming back soon!! I'm counting down to Monday the 24th!! Dunno if my honey has lost weight or not.....kekeke......I would like to give him some of mine!

Well, I think it will be a nice, long, relaxing weekend with my TV, computer and books! I just borrowed this interesting book titled "What are the Hyenas Laughing at anyway?". It is from a series of books called the Imponderables. It solves some of the many questions about everyday life that we either thought we'll never find the answers to or just too lazy to ask about. Anyway, not going to leave my house with my ah-gong hair. Hopefully by Monday it will look less ah-gong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home