Pretty In Pink

Monday, January 17, 2005

A sleepy, yummy and ouchy Monday!

Hi....can someone tell me where my Sunday went to? I remember waking up quite late, had a tummy upset and couldn't go play badminton with Lewis and Sarah.Sorry guys, must be the very scrumptious seafood dinner at Fish & Co on Saturday....hehehe! And ah, my mummy best siah! People here the stomach unstable already....she cook LAKSA! Wah ahh....my mummy's cooking is impossible to resist so I die die also wanna eat lor. Then went running to toilet after finishing the laksa! Sighs, I'm such a greedy monster!

I took a little nap (only 3 hours) on Sunday afternoon and then at night cannot sleep until god knows what time! So today superly duperly sleepy! But the great part was the lunch. Jolene and I went Lingzhi restaurant for a healthy lunch. The yam and tomyam steamboat was soooooo YUM!!

After work, me went for a torture session at my beautician's place. The extractions were extra extra excruciating this time!! Maybe Flora wanted to "punish" me for not going for facial for so long. I thought I was going to die from the extractions man! Ouchy ouch!! Price of beauty!

Okie folks, my honey going to call me in 5 minutes time! So ciao baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home