Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My Honey has to go Indonesia!!

My honey so poor thing. Since the first day of the new year, I haven't seen him more than once. His unit is so busy with the Asian Tsunami disaster he had to work on Sunday and Monday whole day at work. And SAF so bloody screwed up, everything is so ambiguous. Things like when must work, work till what time, when and who must go to Indonesia, nobody is sure what is happening. Duhs.....time to revamp the management system maybe.

My honey just found out so late at night that early tomorrow morning he has to fly to Meulaboh. He had a lot of important stuff which he was afraid he won't have time to settle so he tried asking his officer if he could leave with the next group instead. The bloody insensitive idiot told him "I fuck care your problems!" What kind of superior is this you tell me lah. It's not like my honey was refusing to go at all or trying to chao keng. You give people such short notice and then still can say this sort of idiotic insensitive things! Stupid fellow!!

My Honey may be gone for about 2 weeks. Since we were together, we've never been apart so long, don't know how I'm going to get through the next 14 days .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home