Pretty In Pink

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Another Weekend Ending....

I went to watch Alexander on Friday night with honey. I thought it will be a great movie...what a disappointment ! It was absolutely rubbish, messy and draggy. The only thing it had going for it were the fabulous costumes, just love the grecian togas, sexy !

On Saturday was another gruelling day of badminton with the gang. Hehe...it was such a great workout, I was perspiring buckets after the first half hour! The place we played at was a bit tricky to find. I took a cab and the uncle was as clueless as I was where it was. I think we made a decision to stick to Tampines sports hall next time. My turn to book the court for the upcoming Saturday's session. Oh after the badminton, we went for makan (what's new ?) at the nearby hawker centre, we had nice cold refreshing ice kachang and sugarcane juice! Then we jalan jalan a bit and Lewis and I bought badminton racket bags for $15 each! Such a good deal and the bag looks nice too. Next up, I'm gonna buy myself a better racket! Bonus come quickly!! Can't wait!

Today woke up quite early for a Sunday morning and met honey. We went to eat at Mos at Bugis first then went to the Asians Civilisations Museum for the Land of the Ottoman Sultans exhibition which ends today. I feel so culture vulture today LOL!! Great place to hang out actually, the museum. The exhibits were really interesting! always good to learn more about the world out there!

Alas, Monday is upon us again!! Sigh....back to work tomorrow, what a drag! But well, I'll just keep thinking about the bonus ....ciao everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home