Pretty In Pink

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Fruitful Day

Today is Hari Raya!! Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims!!

Me went out with Ange the whole day today. We "accomplished" so many tasks! First we had a nice breakfast (a bit rush but still nice). After the yummy breakfast, we went to do our pedicures at Good Earth Nail Spa at Plaza Singapura. Had a hard time choosing colours (what's new?! ) I decided on a shimmery brownish shade in the end.

After the pedicure, we had to run off to Suntec to do our eyebrow trimming. Along the way, we stopped at some shops and window-shopped. I saw the Da Vinci Code special edition with illustrations inside!! Super duper absolutely want it (Santa, are you reading this?!)!!!!! Undecided whether to buy or not....have to think about it coz its not cheap. So then we did eyebrows at Suntec then went walking circles round the fountain food area, just can't decide what to have for lunch! Eventually, we went into NYDC. We shared a really large bowl of salad and few pieces of garlic toast. Then we continued our window-shopping. Went into Iora, my fav clothes store, hoping to find some new clothes to update my wardrobe but then instead of me buying, Ange bought a top and me left the shop empty-handed!

After I've bought my supply of contact lenses, Ange and I had a nice cool healthy cup of Yami yoghurt! Then made our way to the Raffles City to check out the skincare counters in Robinsons. We walked around, looked at skincare, makeup, bags, etc. I bought Beautain hair serum (highly recommended by Ange!). We then decided to go to Tampines to walk walk. So we reached Tampines and went to Metro to spend our money. Ange bought a pair of slip-ons and I bought Sally Hansens foot cream and eyeliner from Kate. Here are the stuff I bought:




At Tampines, Mark came to have dinner with us and we went to Ajisen! Then they both came up to my place for a short while coz I wanted to pass Ange my Maksim cd and they wanted to meet my furry dears. Haha....it was a great day hanging out with Ange and Mark!

Still plenty of things to buy this month...clothes, more makeup, books....the list goes on and on! But I can't go on anymore....too tired from all the shopping today. My feet are really killing me! I'm gonna go try my new foot cream now. Then, KO on my bed!! Only one more day of holiday then back to work on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home