Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

New Bloggy Look

Hey ya all....I know I've been quite lazy, no blog for so many days. Well, last week was really bad, damn sick, always feeling giddy and weak, where got energy to do blog?! Hehe....and hor, didn't like my old blog skin....finally found this one which I think suits me better!

Well, I think I can safely announce that my cough has gone!! Yippeee!! KTVs here I come!! So long never sing say! All thanks to my honey who brought me to go see the chinese sinseh last Thursday! It was a new kind of experience for me, seeing sinseh...hehe. The sinseh power say, just feel my pulse can tell I've been coughing for quite sometime oledi and even can tell me how my cough started. He said my insides very "luan", its cold and heaty all at the same time. Anyway, he prescribed 2 big (really big!!) packets of chinese medicinal herbs and told me to go home and boil from 4 cups of water down to one....it was like YUCKS! The worse thing I've ever tasted in my whole life!! But I'm not complaining coz it works!!

Oh yeh, tomorrow going back to the gym after a really long time. Hope I dun faint while on the treadmill...haha!! That will surely give Ange, my workout buddy, a shock! I better go and sleep now...otherwise tomorrow really no energy then thats it ah....gonecase! Gotta have a really good workout to make up for lost time!

Ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home