Pretty In Pink

Thursday, October 07, 2004

A Great Poem About Friendship

I'm too tired to think of what to write today - writer's block already after the 1st post (uh-oh!). I did happen to find a great poem about friends and I'm going to share it here. This goes out to all my friends (you know who you are!)

May our friendship last forever (by Nicholas Gordon)
May our friendship last forever
May I sail upon your sea
May we go through life together
May there always be a "we"
May I be your endless sky
May you breathe my gentle air
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there
May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun
Yet when we're in pain awhile
May our suffering be one
May we share our special days
The happiness of one for two
And if we must go separate ways
Let my love remain with you.

Good night people! I'm gonna KO on my bed in about 10 minutes time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home