Pretty In Pink

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Long Time No Blog Say!!

Hello hello....I know....it's been a while....as usual ;p!

I had a great weekend man...between Friday and Sunday, I went KTV twice! It was great to hold the mike and sing again...haha! I didn't realise how much I missed my best friend (the mike lah!). Friday night went with my friends and Sunday went with my honey! I've kept away from KTVs for too long, now any chance I have, gotta go sing! My vocal teacher always say "Must practise, otherwise will forget all the techniques wan!" Now got quite a few new challenging songs to learn...must go listen more so next time can go sing again.

Sunday before the KTV, I went to gym with Ange. Wah lau....maybe we have been too slack, that day ahhh....do abit only tired say! On the cross-trainer machine, we two can't even talk lor...out of breath!! Terrible! Must be more religious with our workouts already, cannot like that! Monday ah, got muscles ache leh :(!

Anyway, muscle ache or not...today after work going to the gym again...hope this time will be better than Sunday. Then after the workout, gotta go home and do my piano homework and practise a little because tomorrow there's piano class. God! So many things to do, so little time!! Gotta work...asta la vista baby! I'll be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home