Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Singapore Idols - The Finals!!!

Tonight is the night!! The night Singaporeans prove they have ears...haha! Ok ok, I know all this idol thingy is subjective, so I'm not going to shoot anyone for not supporting the one I think should be the S.I.

Taufik Batisah...I was a bit surprised at first that he got into finals. Then I heard him sing My Girl and well, he was not bad. And then! I heard him sing the disco song, September, I was totally blown away. I forgot that I said earlier I will not waste any money voting for any of the finalists...when I heard Gurmit say "the lines are open!", I grabbed my HP and sent 2 smses to support Taufik. Anyone who can sing so flawlessly and confidently definitely deserves my vote!

So tonight, I'm not going anywhere after my piano lesson, except back home to catch the show with my family! And I'm going to vote!! I think the show will be fabulous!! And if you're gonna vote too, please please please VOTE FOR TALENT!! Enough mistakes have been made, for eg. Jeassea! Olinda!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home