Pretty In Pink

Friday, December 31, 2004

Last Day of 2004!

Today is the last day of 2004 and tomorrow will be a brand new day and year. I must say I had a good year on a whole.

I started a new job on the very first working day of the year. It was a wise decision to quit my previous dead-end job with a new boss who hates my guts and vice versa. I was very nicely welcomed into this company and found my team to be a close-knit one with a very nice lady boss at the helm. I feel lucky. The work may now be starting to get routine but the good people all around me minus out that minor negative aspect. I made a 2 very close friends....then lost 1 in the end through her own fault. But then, that is all water under the bridge now. Life goes on.

My relationship with my honey is growing stronger . We are making plans for our future so my new year resolution is to save money!!! A lot of expenses needed so no choice gotta save!!

This year, I also fulfilled my longtime wish to re-start my piano lessons. I enrolled for lessons and set my mind to actually getting past a few grades of exams. My dear daddy so nice, he actually volunteered to fork out the deposit for a piano for me! Thanks daddy!! If not for that, I won't be able to afford my darling Yamaha piano. I'm still paying the other half of the price of the piano by hire-purchase. Almost getting to the last instalment oledi!!

A year of making new and keeping old friendships...I renewed contact with my polymates - Ange, Liah and Nish. We actually managed to meet up (all 4 of us) a couple of times this year, which is absolutely great!! I haven't seen my other close polymate, Mr Sreekanth Raman!! Who is always so busy but then he does take the time to sms me once in a blue moon to see how I am. I don't ever EVER wanna lose contact with any of my good friends!!! I love all my friends!! Old ones and new ones alike!! I miss Violet too!!! It's just so darn irritating that the week she's in town, I get soooooo darned busy with everything!! I haven't seen Violet for soooooo many years!!!! Dunno when she'll be coming again or when I can have the chance to go to UK to visit her! Well, gotta do something about that!! I'm also glad that I still am in contact with my ex-colleagues, all of them! It's good to know that even after I've left the companies, I have brought something valuable away with me, something I can keep for life! Friends for life!! Amigos para siempre!!

I had a great X'mas too. Had a tiring but fun time shopping for everyone on my list and after that had many nice prezzies back!! Thanks everyone who gave me prezzies!! I love them all and I will keep them all in mint condition for as long as I can!!

For the coming new year, I hope the world will be a better place. I want lesser fightings, wars, terrorism, animal killings, more understanding among different races, more tolerance, more love and compassion towards fellow mankind and all animals. I especially hope that my fellow Singaporeans will be kinder to all stray animals. I hope I will not hear about anymore animal abuse and killing in my own country. I want all my loved ones to be happy and have all they can wish for and more. I want my honey to know how much I love him and will try to be a better girlfriend in the coming year!

Peace, love and happiness to all you people out there!! All hail a good year ahead!!

Happy 2005!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home