Pretty In Pink

Friday, January 14, 2005

Announcement! Announcement!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!! Great news!! My honey is coming back on 24 January 05!! Yippee!! Finally!! Can't wait!! Oh yeah, we will be able to attend his friend Joseph's wedding dinner on 30 January! The bride's name is also Sharon....kekekeke......gotta think about what to wear siahs... Have to go shopping for clothes for the dinner as well as CNY, which drawing real close!

Oh yeh...it's payday today! So pathetic.....every month have to look forward eagerly to my salary. Dunno when then I will earn enough and not have to struggle till the next payday. I wan to upgrade myself but then the money is a problem. Need to save up for my future house and all that somemore.......why, why, why is money always not enough ?! I need to save money, pay insurance premiums, pay my piano's hire-purchase instalments, pay my Tangs and Metro card bills, give mummy and daddy money, pay HP bill, pay for monthly pedicures and facials and eyebrow trimmings, pay for all the nice food that I love, have money to go KTVs!! Arghhhhhh!!! Why does money not grow on trees?!

Anyway, I met up with Jolene and Lewis for a yummy dinner at Billy Bombers (been going to Billy quite often lately!) then went walk walk a while at Bugis then called it a night. Gotta save energy for the next day's programme - jalan jalan with Ange and Liah in Orchard before our pedicures at Plaza Singapura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home