Pretty In Pink

Monday, January 10, 2005

My Honey still in Meulaboh!!

Hey ya all....its been 5 days already since my honey went to Meulaboh. I miss him so badly!! The first weekend without him around was hard to bear. I went ktv on Friday night with Jolene, Lewis and Glenn and the whole time I was waiting for honey to call. Same on Saturday and Sunday. I can only wait for him to contact me as his HP is useless over in Meulaboh because there is absolutely no network there.

I woke up earlier than I planned on Saturday morning. My mum came to wake me up and tell me my uncle Thomas was in hospital because his sugar level got dangerously low. So I went with my family to NUH to visit him. Thank god, he looked quite ok and was almost his usual chatty self. After that I went to Tampines to shop for Tim's present, which by the way was a major headache!! Finally settled on a U2 t-shirt, wanted to get him a pink colour one but well there were only the boring colours - black, blue, white, etc. The chalet was fun though it started quite late and not a lot of people came. And yes, the whole night I held my HP close waiting for my honey's call. He called about 11 plus and naughty Tim and Lewis were singing and teasing me in the background! Haha!! Oh, by the way the birthday cake was yummy and I'm glad I stayed till they cut the cake. Jol and Lew ordered the cake from Four Leaves!

Oh yeh!! I did something on impulse on Sunday!! I went to buy the Samsung E800C! A bit of a squeeze on my finances (whatever is left of it) but I was so down with my honey away and all that I had to indulge myself!

Honey didn't manage to call me on Sunday night, I waited and waited. And I couldn't sleep throughout the night and had a majorly major headache the next morning and I took MC. I finally managed to get some quality rest during the day. Oh!! And my honey called me in the afternoon!! He asked if I couldn't sleep because he didn't call me!! I was like "You say leh!?" Anyway he said he didn't manage to call because he couldn't get hold of a phone. But from today he said he will have access to a phoneline just for his unit. Hopefully can hear more often from him! Honey faster come back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home