Pretty In Pink

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Did My Pedi!! Guess what colour???

Hey hey, had a nice day in orchard today with the gals. We met about 4pm in Tangs (Ange and me were late! Sorry Liah!) I went to pay my Tangs card bill...as usual....what's new? It's that time of the month to clear bills. Then we went to McCafe for a while to drink and eat somethings. Then went to Isetan Scotts Ettusais counter. Ange bought her Day protect powder and was so happy with it she kept taking the compact out to admire.....kekekeke! That was before we did our pedicures!

Our pedi appointment was at 7pm at Good Earth. Had a headache choosing colours. Surprise surprise, I chose a dark red colour..............yet again! It's ok.....the next time shall be different!! I promise myself that!!

Spoke to my honey twice today....hehe....so happy!! Really can't wait for him to come back!! Meulaboh is sooooo far away!! Okie, me going to sleep now and dream of my honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home