Pretty In Pink

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Daaarlings.......Furry Daaaarlings!

Well, took some pics on my new camera HP of my Nana and Smokey! Keke....a bit boh liao today I guess....



I bathed Nana today...wah lau, damn tiring job man! Phew! She is just so terrified of everything....sighs....I got a scaredy-cat and scaredy-dog. She's scared of bathing, scared of water, scared of slipping in the shower room...etc. But now she's nice and fragrant and her fur so soft! All that work was worth it! So nice to hug hug now! Heehee!! My little big darling!

My honey called about 4pm just now. Said his HP got reception already!! Now the ship is somewhere in Malaysian waters. E.T.A. at Changi Naval Base is about 10+ tonight I think. But they all have to stay the night, can only leave the base tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see him!!

Back to work tomorrow.....sian sian sian.....super sian!!! I wanna take leave to spend time with honey but then so many things happening at work, cannot take!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home