Pretty In Pink

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My Increasing Collection.....

I got really bored last night and decided to take pics of all my dangling earrings and do an inventory. Ha ha ha....I really need a earrings rack of some kind to hang all my earrings. I've got about 22 pairs of dangly types now but knowing me, it's just gonna keep increasing and increasing and increasing.....I really wonder when was the exact time this earrings craze started.....hmmmm.....! All I know is now that it has started, there is no turning back! My poor bank account!! And after the discovery of this online jewellery shop www.asos.com on FP, this craze has become more serious. I'm so into bracelets too.....arrrghhh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All the above from ASOS. The one on the bottom right is my advance birthday pressie from Ange! Thanks gal!! Really super shoulder-dusters!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The one on the top right corner is from Ange for last year's X'mas! Tx Ange again! And the one on the bottom left is from my honey for V-day this year. Love that pair to bits!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
These 2 pairs are the most expensive ones in my collection.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The rest of my collection....

Well, enough about earrings....yesterday we went dinner with Lewis and gang to celebrate his birthday. We went to Fish & Co then adjourned to ktv.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See the Birthday Boy smiling so happily!

It was fun but ended really late.....by the time I got home was about 3am+. Then I spent the next hour taking boh liao pictures of my earrings while waiting for honey to call me when he got home after sending us all back. Think I slept at 4.30am. Super tired!

Anyways, gotta go catch some ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzs now. Oyasumi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home