Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I hate Auditions!

Hey all......I went for Hark auditions last Saturday with Charlene, Kelvin and Jason (aka Ji-ge!). It was quite disastrous for me......LOL! What's new......was supposed to go up and do a little intro and say the index number.....I only remembered to say I was an ex-student of Hark then after I got off stage, I realised I forgot to tell them my name! Godssss!! Sighs!! I don't make it this time, it's ok, think I might try again! I think the one amongst us who got very strong chance is Ji-ge! My idol!! We went ktv before the audition that day. After almost 4 years of not hearing Ji-ge sing.....the minute he opened his mouth to sing, I wanna swoon man.....haha! Still as power as ever! Our qing ge wang zi! A picture of Ji-ge in action (sorry, a bit blur....)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, back to the auditions....it's always the nerves that give me problems. I might be able to overcome that with more practice on stage but if I never get through any auditions, how am I going to get that practice on stage? It's like a catch-22 situation here! It's one thing to be singing alone in my room in front of my mirror with only my cat in the audience and quite another to be standing in a room full of people and 3 judges scrutinising every inch of you and every note you sing! Well, we're supposed to wait about a week before the results......but I'm not getting my hopes up.....haha.....didn't prepare very much for this audition so it will be entirely my fault. But it was fun!

Oh yeah....the important thing is.....after the audition, we all went to Geylang to EAT! All too gan jeong before the audition to eat anything, especially Charlene and me. We had the famous Lor 9 Beef Hor Fun and then continued eating next door at the equally famous Yong He soyabean drink. Wah....really satisfying! After all that excitement and pigging out, all I wanna do is sleep! Which was what I did...K.O....hehe!

On Sunday, we went to Ange's house for pot luck party! Well, small party....just the 5 of us! I brought curry puffs and ice cream! Mark (and Ange...hmm) cooked tom yam soup and chicken curry...all yummy! And Jol brought the healthiest item (well, as compared to the rest)......potato and egg salad...which is really delicious too. After all the pigging out....we watched Laws of Attraction starring Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore on SCV and then played a game of Risk. Wanna guess who lost?! Shit.......don't even think of saying it! Haha.....it was my first time playing the game and was quite clueless and "suay".....no beginner's luck there. BUT!! The next time, I'm gonna make sure I WIN!!! LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home