Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Our 2nd Anniversary

Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary! I know some people will say time flies, so fast 2 years already...but to me, time couldn't have passed slower. I feel like it hasn't only been 2 years! My life has changed so much for the better since the day I met honey, it is hard to believe it hasn't already been like 10 years......haha!

I was at a loss about what to buy for my honey when I came across this website with really cool and fun stuff and decided to order this for him......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
**A real conversation piece, this clockwork wonder emits whacky sounds from its built-in sound chip and clamber about. SpinFidget now has a place of pride in Honey's car! I feel like getting one for myself to entertain me when I'm dozing off at my office desk. **

My honey bought something for me which I have wanted to buy for the longest time. It's a limited edition book plus cd of all the definitive "xinyao" singers, composers and their songs. I know it is almost sold out at most places. Thanks honey! Giving me something to do with music......you'll never go wrong! Unless you buy me some Cyndi Wang, Stefanie Sun or Sylvester Sim cd...those I'll probably throw out the minute I get them! No mercy shown!

Anyway, back to our anniversary....it hasn't been easy maintaining a relationship for so long and I guess there is still a long long road in front of us. And I will enjoy every minute, every second of time we spend together.....for the rest of our lives! Looking forward to receiving good news about our HDB flat application....that will probably be the best anniversary gift to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home