Pretty In Pink

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Like Dog, like Owner?????

Someone posted this pic of me on his blog with the caption "does she look like her husky?" Haha, Flamey not husky lah, she's an Alaskan Klee Kai (akk in short). This breed came about as many people would like to have companion-sized Alaskan Huskies. It is a rare breed and the price also rare. But then again, when it comes to me gal, I don't care how much she cost me! She's the love of my life!!

Haha, you be the judge if we do look alike. Even if we don't now, many moons later, we just might resemble each other (I wouldn't mind it one bit, my gal is prettier than me!). I've heard that some owners and pets do end up looking alike!!

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger Ned Nickerson said...

That's it - you look just like your doggie lah! Goodness! Wow, didn't know your dog's a rarity and costs a bomb... you must tell me how rich you are! (dreams of shark's fin and abalone)

Meanwhile 2007 almost here liao, here's wishing you and your hubby a romantic year ahead and of course enjoy your days in the company! Kinda fun actually... sigh! :)

Stay in touch k!

Ned Nickerson

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Yeah, what to do? I was rich before I bought her so now......you have to provide me the abalone!! I'm a poor woman!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home