Pretty In Pink

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Updates.....with Pictures....

A picture paints a thousand words.....enough said!

What's happened the past few months when my blog was hibernating:

It's been a real busy year for me. Plenty of big changes in my life - getting married, having my own love nest, mothering a new puppy, having a great time serving on the recreation committee this time round (great comm mates I have!!), etc.

Well, X'mas is over now. Hope everyone had a fantabulous X'mas! I just spent a quiet one with hubby and our little gal, Flamey at home and then went out for dinner with my family. X'mas to me is not about the hype, not about what pressies you give/receive.....It's about LOVE, BABY!! A time for peace, love and happiness!!

Gonna be 2007 soon, I've gotta think about resolutions even though I've never stuck to any!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home