Pretty In Pink

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Back again....in time for X'mas!!

Hi all folks,

I know I havent surfaced in blog cyberspace for a very very extremely long long time!

I've been busy with many stuff. Getting used to being married, to doing housework, taking care of new baby (furry, 4-legged one!), etc!

Anyways, back in time to wish everyone a very Merry X'mas! Do have yourself a merry little (or big) X'mas!

Plenty of pics to be uploaded, a mish-mash of all the happenings in my life lately.....as usual.....good stuff worth waiting for!

Going to my mum's place with hubby and 4-legged baby for X'mas Eve dinner!

The newly-surfaced not-so-newly wed pinkycallalily OUT!

P.S. Don't you just hate the depressing wet weather outside!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home