Pretty In Pink

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year.....New Hair!!

I did it! Went to perm my hair yesterday. My first perm 2 years ago was quite disastrous so I was quite worried the whole time I was sitting in the salon. Lucky, it turned out ok!

Pics here....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jol also permed her hair.....now she looks like Goldilocks with black locks!!
Let's hope these curls will last me a long time!
My dad's sis is here from Perth to visit. She arrived here with plenty of CHOCOLATES and frozen meat as usual. She will be sleeping in my room, hope she doesn't suffocate on all the dust in my room.....hehe!!! Hey, I tried my best to clean it up ok! Spent a few days doing it....so tired!! But the good thing is I don't have to springclean before CNY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home