Pretty In Pink

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Goodbye Daddy Dear

My daddy left us all on 2 June 2008.

To me, he's the best daddy in the world. I deeply regret that we had so little time with him but he is now with God, in a much better place than here, with no more pain and suffering for eternity.

Our loss, heaven's gain. A great guy, devoted to his family and friends. Daddy, rest in eternal peace. Alan and me will take care of Mummy so don't worry about her. You've have fought a good fight, even though you've lost, to us, you have been so strong and brave already.

Happy fathers' day to my daddy old.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My biggest Condolence to u. God bless him and all ur family.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks a plenty, anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home